Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

Page 13 of 16
On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 13:42:05 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Thanks for answering the question.

You got the answer you deserved and more than you could understand, obviously.
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Today's Brits wouldn't have lasted a day in W.W. II.
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:45:12 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

Who would want them?
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

No one. That's why they are on a tiny island. Like Alcatraz.

Today's Yanks get whipped by any gook anywhere.
They now get schoolboy videogame nuts to do all their killing. I hear they are giving out medals now for killing someone by remote control on the other side of the world. Heh Heh. Does working the joystick on the video game strengthen limp wrists?
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:56:29 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

Of course not. That's the entire reason harry was born.

On Feb 27, 7:19 pm, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

net>

et is.

R the world

ed and were

nder your

g any

limeys

ith

that

inor

he US.

ll

ks

ut

Don't see you in Panama or the Philipines. Be out of Hawaii soon I expect.

Especially after the ingrates burned down our White House. I still haven't forgiven them for that. <g>
--
Ed Huntress

.net>

ink.net>

indset is.

OVER the world

rolled and were

ve two under your

ring any

you limeys

al with

t in that

"The

ouse

.

al minor

or the US.

of all

n looks

e US

d wars

it, but

.

al

 The

hy

at

It was done because US armed forces burned down the equivalent Canadian place.
It also demoralised the enemy. Let them know they were beat.
US forces are till at it, what happened to Saddam's palaces.?
On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 00:47:29 -0800 (PST), harry

And if the Brits weren't paying the Indians for scalps (they denied it, of course), the Americans wouldn't have burned York.
How far back do you want to go? Back during the French and Indian Wars, in which my ancestors fought, the Brits were paying Americans for Iroquois scalps (they were fighting for the French at the time. Better grub, probably...). That's inarguable and well documented. One of my long-ago relatives turned enough of them into the British offices in Boston to buy a farm in what is now Greenland, NH.
--
Ed Huntress

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 00:47:29 -0800 (PST), harry

Andrew Jackson did not get the message I guess.
... but he didn't hear about the treaty of Ghent either so Sir Alexander Cochrane had his redcoat ass handed to him.

nk.net>

hlink.net>

mindset is.

LL OVER the world

ntrolled and were

sp.

have two under your

!" ring any

re you limeys

deal with

out in that

of "The

house

ot a

es.

it

eral minor

for the US.

s of all

tan looks

The US

pid wars

e it, but

er.

nial

 The

ughy

that

an

at

You were chased out of your capital. How is that not defeat? When we saw what a shithole the place was,we let you have it back.
On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 09:40:05 -0800 (PST), harry

Oh...like the 3 times the Brits tried to take Afghanistan?
Gunner
Gunner wrote:

They were tired of all that horse meat, and wanted to try camel burgers for a change.

not>

hlink.net>

arthlink.net>

y's mindset is.

l ALL OVER the world

controlled and were

grasp.

you have two under your

ire!" ring any

where you limeys

to deal with

es out in that

ut of "The

ite house

s not a

urces.

Brit

several minor

not for the US.

less of all

US.

nistan looks

 The US

stupid wars

s.

lose it, but

onger.

olonial

p.  The

doughy

of that

as an

that

And you think you succeeded?
On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 02:06:39 -0800 (PST), harry

You avoiding the 3 attempts by the Crown are you?
<VBG>
Gunner

Hawaii was invaded and has been colonised by USAians. It was illegally incorporated into the USA. The real Hawaiians want it back. http://www.freehawaii.org/
In fact they wanted to join the British Empire. Here is the proof. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Hawaii.svg
You're pretty ignorant about your own country. Or do you prefer to ignore the realities?
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:18:24 -0800 (PST), harry

Hey Harry...the Picts just called ..they want you and the rest of your Norman Scum to go home.
Gunner

Same for the Cymri. A pox on your Horsa and Hengist!