Dust mat/s question

The other day I was at a hospital where there was construction going on and outside of every office door there was a blue plastic layered sticky mat that would release any dust your shoes may have had on them, and when the mat became full all they would do is peel a plastic layer off of the mat and a new one would appear. I thought this was an excellent idea and would like to get some for my basement woodshop so that I wouldn't track so much dust through the house and my SWMBO would be happy. My shop dust collection system doesn't get it all. Do any of you out there know anything about these mats and where they may be purchased? Thanks for your help.
Try here:
http://www.americover.com/stickmats.htm

Jim Thanks much. That's exactly what I saw at the hospital.

the
dust