Duropower propane generator any good?

I'm looking at a propane generator from Duropower site, anyone else ever had one from them? I'm looking at the DP6000ELP Trying to see how they held up before I get one, Thanks
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 22:09:45 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@test.me wrote:

So I take it no one ever used a Duropower propane generator. I guess i'll be the first.
Buy something of known quality, name brand motor and head. Durapower is that chinese crap.
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:10:00 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote:

Ok, thanks that's what I wanted to know.
Thanka again