Duropower propane generator any good?

I'm looking at a propane generator from Duropower site, anyone else ever had one from them? I'm looking at the DP6000ELP Trying to see how they held up before I get one, Thanks

Reply to
tester

So I take it no one ever used a Duropower propane generator. I guess i'll be the first.

Reply to
tester

Buy something of known quality, name brand motor and head. Durapower is that chinese crap.

Reply to
m Ransley

Ok, thanks that's what I wanted to know.

Thanka again

Reply to
tester