Duplicate Census Forms

The courts have also tossed out the FBI when it tried to serve warrants on the Census Bureau. FWIW

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Fill them both out. Differently.

Reply to
Thomas

aemeijers wrote in news:T-6dnXL_5dgsfTvWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

That's got nothing to do with the People's RKBA. There's NO language in the Second Amendment that requires militia membership to have the RKBA. The right is "of the People",not "of the militia".

The right exists independent of militia membership.

BTW,US Code is -under- the Constitution.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

aemeijers wrote in news:T-6dnXL_5dgsfTvWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

the militia is a SUBSET of "the People".

Reply to
Jim Yanik

"Pete C." wrote in news:4ba70de1$0$10662$ snipped-for-privacy@unlimited.usenetmonster.com:

I just read in today's paper that you can be fined $100 for not returning the form,and $500 for false information. Pretty low odds of being prosecuted,though.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

za.aioe.org:

So, the interstate highway system is unconstitutional, too, then? Do you refrain from driving on it?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Crap! When the Russkies invade, you mean I can't shoot any of them because I'm female? What a ripoff. Oh, well, I'm probably too old, as well.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

I maybe ought not have asked. I'm trying to decide how much to put on my form.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Construction of Federal highways (to enable mail delivery) is actually one of the explicitly enumerated powers of Congress:

"The Congress shall have the power ... to establish post offices and post roads ..." [Article I, Section 8, seventh clause]

Reply to
Doug Miller

Oren wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

They want to make sure you get at least one form, in case the other form gets lost.

Reply to
RobertPatrick

.So we should fill out both of them in case one gets lost going back? Maybe we will get more federal money, looks like a win win to me. Too bad for the folks who didn't get two ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

Damn, I only got one. I shoulda doubled the number of people in my house.

Reply to
willshak

I got one, filled it out and sent it in. A week later I got another one, filled it out again, and sent it in. As long as they keep sending them to me, I'll keep returning them. It's their problem.

KC

Reply to
KC

I'm the OP on the thread. Received two notices the forms would arrive, then received two forms. I spoke with the postal delivery person and she said a neighbor had the same thing happen. She advised me to return one form, but to open them and see if one was the same as the other. I did and they were both the same, except one was correctly addressed and the other was 1234 "S" Maple Street. It was the "questionnaire" forms and not just the short 10 question form.

I taped one up and noted "wrong address" on the envelope and placed it in the mailbox. Then they put it in my mail again, tried one more time and again, it came back.

I said to the wife, just shred it!! Well, she took it to the Post Office and there they explained "it was the wrong bar code". How would the PO know that?!

Just like the gummit - you can't depend on them when you need too!

Reply to
Oren

e:

I live on a county road. I received 2 pre-mailout notices with the addresses so screwed up I had to wonder how the P.O. even knew where to deliver them. (decided it was my box # + 9 digit zip). When the

1st form came, the address was a little more correct but very different than the pre mailout notice. The 2nd form had the same address as the 1st form.

I'm still fighting a battle with another government agency over an issue where I tried to do the right thing and got in a mess for doing it. That taught me to keep my mouth shut and let them do their thing without any input from me.

KC

Reply to
KC

You must have gotten ours. I hope you answered the questions correctly before returning it.

Why would you expect differently?

Reply to
krw

. Hmm! You'd probably be 'Beside yourself' if they also charged you twice as much tax!

Reply to
terry

Oren wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I got a post card,too, in addition to the double mailing. Hmm, i never checked if the bar code was in error.

Reply to
RobertPatrick

Put down how many people crossed out most of it except ethnicity. I put other - American. Get so tired of the divisions of races.

Reply to
Dymphna