Dump Chicken Drive-By

A gull flew over and shit on me while roofing. Almost made it unscathed - 26 of 27 squares done. Is this like one of those Chinese or Indian animal signs from beyond?
Do I get some kind of roofing status badge or something?
Al Bundy, Professional Wanna-be (but a pretty damn good one) PhD 20/20 Hindsight. Shool of Hard Knocks
Al Bundy wrote:

Be happy it wasn't a foo.
--
Tiger Direct forcibly checking receipts?
http://tinyurl.com/2hz3ht

Probably the same bird in the Windex commercial that closes the sliding glass door.
It is a sign that you should have rotisserie chicken for dinner tonight. That'll show 'em.