Dump Chicken Drive-By

A gull flew over and shit on me while roofing. Almost made it unscathed -

26 of 27 squares done. Is this like one of those Chinese or Indian animal signs from beyond?

Do I get some kind of roofing status badge or something?

Al Bundy, Professional Wanna-be (but a pretty damn good one) PhD 20/20 Hindsight. Shool of Hard Knocks

Reply to
Al Bundy

Be happy it wasn't a foo.

Reply to
clifto

No you don't get anything -- the gull gets the award for hitting his target.

Reply to
EXT

Probably the same bird in the Windex commercial that closes the sliding glass door.

It is a sign that you should have rotisserie chicken for dinner tonight. That'll show 'em.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski