Duet washer out of balance

I would like to know what are the reasons for duet washing machine to get out of balance. I have new washer ( 1 year old ) and somehow the drum spin violently. I checked the spring and the shock observer and they seems to be OK .
Any idea what might be the reason for that .
BTW - Because of the imbalance problem the motor detached form the drum plastic body , I already fixed that without realizing that the issue is the drum balance .
http://fixitnow.com /
Make sure the unit is level and tighten the locks on the feet. If that doesn't work, it is possible the cabinet failed. I had a brand new one with a bad cabinet that had to be replaced. When you took the front off you could bang around and see that the base was not properly welded to the cabinet sides.