Ductless air conditioner

Hi, Anyone using this so called ductless air conditioner(split system) for your house? I am considering one in lieu of adding air con. to existing NG furnace. Or upgeading existing mid-efficiency furnace and installing a/c as a package. Any thought/suggestions/recommendations? My need for cooling is ~2 months a year. Summer is very short up here in Alberta. TIA, Tony

I'm surprised you need it at all up there. But, yes, I installed one last summer and am very happy with it. It's a lot quieter than the large window unit it replaced.
--
Dennis

DT wrote:

Hi, Maybe due to global warming? Definitely summer is getting hotter lately, We never had summer temp. reaching 30C, now it does.