Duct tape to stop terrorism

I am afraid there will be more terrorism in America soon. I am getting ready by stocking up on duct tape. So far I bought 2368 rolls and cleaned out every store in town, and another town nearby. I have put all of them in my bomb shelter which I had built in my basement this summer. We have enough food for 2 weeks and some water faucets a portable toilet, several guns, lots of beer, and a first aids kit. So we are all set.for the worst, except I read the homeland security website and think I need more duct tape. There are only three problems. #1. None of the stores have any more duct tape on their shelves. #2. How do I get the tape off the roll. #3. How do I get it off my body (and my family), once the bombs stop falling?
I learned all the survival skills when I was an eagle scout, but back then, there was no mention of ducttape. But I am getting prepared and know that I and my family can survive the worst. I also know that by buying duct tape, I am doing my part to stop terrorism.
Eagle Scout
<SNIP>

Make sure you put the tape firmly over your nose and mouth and then you won't have to worry about how to get it off.
(F*cking troll.....)
wrote

Put it over Kerry's mouth. That would be a great step in the fight against terrorism.
wrote

Oh, come on, it's a pretty funny post, especially for this particular ng. . .
snipped-for-privacy@BSA.com spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
<snip>

You don't need duct tape. You need this:
http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html
NOI
How do you guys find these websites ??????????

They are all over the place.
If you get a troll, just tell him e to refer to this web site:
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy /
or this web site:
www.tubgirl.com
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 02:45:05 GMT, "Red Neckerson"

You Bastard! I may be blinded for life.

If you don't know how to use your Duct Tape, you should watch "Red Green" more often. http://www.geocities.com/rcm_ca/rgsite /
http://www.redgreen.com /
Dave.

But if you do decide on duct tape, get the good stuff. Manufacturers have been making the tape narrower than 2" and very thin with few or no threads imbedded to strengthen it. The heavy duty stuff is out there. Years ago I bought irregular stock at Big Lots that was there because it had too much adhesive. Boy was that good stuff.
Man you gotta start conserving now before the big bang. Wrap yourself snugly with duct tape backwards, sticky side out. Then take a flying leap and body slam yourself onto a wall and you'll soon get rid of your obsession with duct tape.

snipped-for-privacy@BSA.com wrote:

It's the opposite of aluminum foil: shiny side IN.