Duct insulation

Should I wrap all my ductwork with insulation?
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:03:24 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote Re Duct insulation:

Yes
Maybe.
Maybe if you provided a lot more information we could provide meaningful help. As it is what you are asking is sort of like "Should I marry Jane" We don't know Jane or what you might be looking for in a wife.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
that depends.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If it'll make you feel good, then do it.

Where's it located?