Duck Seal

Has anyone heard of or used Duck Seal?
Occasionally, after heavy rain, I have water flowing into my basement through the electrical conduit that runs through my foundation and out to my well and water pump. I know that this plastic pipe was damaged (and I thought repaired) while pulling my oil tank from the ground a few years ago. The plumber spliced the electrial wires with black shrink-tube. He probably just taped the plastic conduit (pipe). Anyway, water will flow in through the conduit (not between the conduit and my foundation wall).
The plumber suggested that I try Duck Seal. Any thoughts or ideas/suggestions? Thanks.
-- RAG --
wrote:]

Ducks are very difficult to seal. They shit all over the place, and they shit constantly.
Geese are even worse. A goose turd is about the same size as your average dog turd. You wouldn't want to have clean up after a goose.
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:02:53 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com (The Other Harry) wrote:

Maybe they mean DUCK tape?
[On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:18:51 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.net wrote:]

Where does one buy duck tape? A good brand.