DualSaew = MultiMaster killer?

OK, I'm watching this infomercial about the amazing DualSaw, and I just gotta post something here about this. Like the MultiMaster when it was being advertised on late-night TV, this tool actually does look pretty amazing. As the name implies, it has two rotary saw blades that--get this--rotate against each other in opposite directions. They show it going through practically anything--steel, aluminum, wood, copper, etc.
Anyone else seen this? The commercial must have been made some time ago, because Billy Mays makes an appearance in it.
Oh, and they're asking $9.95 for this thing, no shipping, in what they call a "14-day trial offer". Wonder how much they're gonna demand you pay after that ...
--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup
On 4/26/2011 12:30 AM David Nebenzahl spake thus:

I did find one old thread here discussing this. Seems like the saw works pretty much as advertised. If I were in the biz, I'd probably get one to try out.
But I still wonder what the real price is once the 14-day trial is over. Someone else here said $160 on Amazon.
And can the Harbor Fright clone be far behind?
--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup

That type of saw has been around for at least 15 years. It's now available from several manufacturers, Chinese included. Here's a link to the Harbor Freight version
http://www.harborfreight.com/5-doublecut-saw-68316.html
plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)
On 4/26/2011 2:16 PM Larry W spake thus:

Hmmph; $100. Not exactly cheap by HF standards ...
--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup

You never buy anything at HF that's not on sale unless you really, really need it. If I can get it for around $60 I'd certainly pick one up just for the little chores - cutting wood and plastic.

Do You Think AHR messages need to be any longer than they already are? Change your sig often!
(0:
On 4/27/2011 5:05 PM Robert Green spake thus:

Don't scroll down to the bottom of the message if you aren't interested in the sig.
--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup

I'm just saying it gets tedious especially after the tenth time you've read it. (-"