dual spout faucets

The Kitchen sink @ work is a single ball handle disk type faucet. ( I don't know brand ) The faucet is attached to a small instant hot water heater. located under sink. With the handle facing you, if you pull up water discharges from the normal spout and the very hot water from heater comes out a small hole about 1 inch behind the front spout. This hole is not a normal spout (no screen or head) just looks like a taped hole with flange. We only want the regular spout to function when handle is straight and have the very hot water turn on when lever is pushed to the side. Any ideas would be appreciated.