"dual brite" for post light

I like the idea of Heath-Zeniths 'Dual Brite' setup where the light is half power at night, but kicks to full power off a motion sensor.
I have a post light I don't want to change but I found an adapter that will make it 'Dual Brite.
I can't seem to find where to buy this adapter, though-- http://www.desatech.com/heath/mainProduct.asp?page=quartz&type=Quartz+Motion+Sensing+Accessories&model=SL-4100
http://tinyurl.com/3eyro
I can't even find contact info for either Desatech-- or Heath-Zenith.
I don't know if I'm just Google-impaired this morning or if I'm missing something obvious-- but I'd appreciate a hand if someone knows where I can buy that adapter-- or if there is another similar product out there.
Thanks, Jim