DST Compensated Light Timers?

I'm seeking a 24 hour timer which compensates for DST and day lengths to replace an old motor driven timer, the kind with little screw clamped switch trippers on the outer edge of a disk rotating once every 24 hours.
It's a pain to have to adjust those trippers as the seasons change.
I know photoelectric switches could be used, but it is in a large building with lots of lights outside and the wiring effort would probably cost more than a replacement timer if what I'm looking for is available.
Thanks guys,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Simply have two sets of tripper in parallel one for regular time one for DST. When season change enable one or the other using STDP switch.
On Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 6:32:27 PM UTC-4, Jeff Wisnia wrote:

gee i never reset the trippers, i just rotate the knob to reset the time.
i have my timer to enable lights from 6am to midnite, then have fed the timer output to a light detector on the pole.
over time the timer has gotten very noisey.
i now use LED lamp on pole light. looking at the wattage of the timer. its near the wattage of my LED bulb.....
its approaching the time to do what my neighbor did. turn the LED lamp on forever and forget about it

(Amazon.com product link shortened)

and this Astronomic timer does sunrise and sunset.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
On 6/4/2015 8:08 PM, taxed and spent wrote:

Yay, someone know what he is looking for. I'm going to look for a home version now that I know they exist. All the ones found so far are hard wired and I want a plug in.

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
On Thu, 4 Jun 2015 18:47:08 -0700, "taxed and spent"

By golly.
On Thu, 4 Jun 2015 18:47:08 -0700, "taxed and spent"

On order. I have a couple of lights on timers and this will make it easier to adjust.
On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 18:32:24 -0400, Jeff Wisnia

We had a similar situation at our HOA and after years of screwing with timers, I finally declared a mutiny and put in photo eyes. In the end the labor was minuscule compared to what we were spending on timers. You forgot to mention power failures that totally screw up the timer.