Drywood Termites seen TODAY

upstairs deck - none in the house. either in attic and fleeing the stifling heat or flying out of someone else's stifling attic and landing on my deck. Have attic vent at roof and wall joint of stucco.
SO, NOT interested in tenting or really chemicals - prefer local treatment with heat or cold or electricity. I am in Ventura county, and Tallon Termite is out of business (sob, sob).
--
Totus Tuus
Claudia (take out no spam to reply)