drywall taping tips?

Ok, I have to do a rounded corner and a obtuce angel. about 120 in a bay window. They are all taped and repairs and the wife wasn't ok with my squaring the round corners. Any suggestions?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Cut a piece of a five gallon bucket lid to the correct profile. Sand it smooth, and have at it. The first coat will go on a little rough, as usual, and the succeeding coats will refine the finish.
You could screw on a handle if it makes it easier for you to hold.
They make a round corner bead it might fit. here is a link http://www.phillipsmfg.com/products/vbt/bull_cornb.htm#1_2Kerf

This might be a better solution because filling in that much compound into a corner can cause drying problems and cracking. p.s. let's not top post. it's bad

The corner has a wood dowel as the corner piece, it is no empty, and the drywall goes right up to it, so I don't think it will be much of a problem. I'll probably go and make some kind of a mold. The kicker is that the mantle is a nice wood mantle with square corners.. but it was just easier to "do as your told" :)
I'm the man of the house, but when it comes to design, either I do it all or I just throw up my hands.. so, how High can I reach!
DUDE !!! after you get the first coat of mud/wallboard compound on... you will usually need a second or third coat or "topping" mud or regular mud anyway ......
So weather you have uneven surface or cracks, it dont matter...