Drywall Repair Video from USG

This is pretty good IMO. I thought the use of finger spattering from a brush for texture was neat.

California patch method was cool. Guess I've been doing it the hard way. Only thought is if the patch were pressed on hard enough that it might give.

Red Green

I know spit about drywall, except past experience helping hump it from one spot to another. ;)

This is very great info. Thanks.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Great video ... thanks!

John

Reply to
John

I agree. I think I would at least line around the edges with mud to provide a bit more anchor than just the paper.

Reply to
Robert Neville