Drywall Repair Video from USG

This is pretty good IMO. I thought the use of finger spattering from a brush for texture was neat.
California patch method was cool. Guess I've been doing it the hard way. Only thought is if the patch were pressed on hard enough that it might give.
http://www.usg.com/rc/videos/joint-compounds/sheetrock-joint-compound-pfb-drywall-repair-video-en.wmv

I know spit about drywall, except past experience helping hump it from one spot to another. ;)
This is very great info. Thanks.
nb
--
vi --the root of evil

On 1/15/2012 11:43 AM, Red Green wrote:

http://www.usg.com/rc/videos/joint-compounds/sheetrock-joint-compound-pfb-drywall-repair-video-en.wmv
Great video ... thanks!
John

I agree. I think I would at least line around the edges with mud to provide a bit more anchor than just the paper.