Drywall repair

We had a room that suffered some drywall damage when we had some foundation settlement. THe foundation was stabilized, and no movement since then.
The question. The tape on the corners buckled in a few locations. Should I replace the tape floor to ceiling? Or cut to the beginning of where it buckled? I want to paint the room, seems like a good time as any to fix the drywall.
TIA for any suggestions:)
Tom
Cut it and repair it at the damage. No reason to make more work for yourself (unless it could use replacement of course.) A good mud job will cover the junction.