drywall repair

are you still able to see the lines where taping and floating was done on a ceiling of a house after texture and paint were applied?

Only if done by a hack
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Dear Ed,
Not everyone is an expert like you. Some of use have inherited houses which were drywalled by "HACKS". WTF are we supposed to? Toss a match at it?
If you're going to reply, please attempt to provide a solution.
Thank you.
ericv72 wrote:

ceiling drywall tends to sag over the years, regardless of the quality of the installation
ericv72 wrote:

After taping and floating, yes...some.
After painting....still maybe some.
After texture, no....that should cover it up.