Drywall Repair

I tried to remove some wallpaper in my bathroom and it peeled of the first layers of the drywall. Any suggestions on how to get a smooth surface for painting?

Sandblast!
Skim coat. http://www.hometime.com/Howto/projects/drywall/drwl_7.htm
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
texture finish or ask at alt.home.repair
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 07:11:20 -0500, "Ichabod"

What is this website anyhow. Just another way to post to ahr?
It seems to require a username and password. Who would want to do that?