Drywall metal edge splicing

Hi,
I've got a sofit that is 12' long that I'm drywalling. The metal corner bead I was able to buy is about 10' long. How do I go about splicing two metal corner beads together?
Thanks, Mark

Very carefully! Really it is not a big deal, just but the two corner beads together, and carefully line them up as you nail them down. Greg

Overlap them. The mud will cover the irregularities.

If the bead part prevents overlap, cut it such that the bead butts together, but the flat part overlaps.