Drywall lift

I'm looking for a used drywall lift which I'll use for a remodel. Where would one look for something like this in their locale? I'm looking through the Yellow Pages but am even stumped under what heading to look for.

Also, has anyone put together the drywall lift from plans from an earlier post?

TIA

Reply to
Ed

there was one in our local newspaper in the 'machinary and tools' section of the classifieds just last week.

regards, charlie cave creek, az

Reply to
Charlie Spitzer

Just go to Home Depot and rent one. Muff

Reply to
Muff

You could check with a local rentall company. They do occasionally sell their older equipment. I got an $800 snowblower for $50 but it was a basket case.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Renting may be a better option. There are usually some for sale on Ebay. Be sure to get a shipping quote before you bid.

Reply to
Colbyt

Prices these days for hanging thru finish are cheap enough why go to the trouble..

Reply to
James Keene