Drywall Installation Expectations

Can someone tell me a reasonable price per 4x8 sheet for drywall installation in Northern Virginia?
Thanks.
on 8/14/2007 1:53 PM H said the following:

Prices are usually set by square feet. A 4x8 board is 32 sq ft. Check around your area for prices. Every rocker may have a different price.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

One sheet? $156.45 Two sheets, $115.67 each. You want it mudded?
H wrote:

I just had an 11 x 19 room completely drywalled in Texas. It was bare studs when they came in, and completely finished and textured when they left. They did all four walls plus the ceiling. There were windows in all four walls, plus the door, plus electrical outlets in every wall, and an attic entry in the ceiling. Just under 700 square feet total. Total cost $1575.
Your question cannot be answered.
Am I coming to hang 2 sheets or 200? Am I hanging your rock or am I providing it? Am I hanging 8' rock or 16'? Is this 1/2" or 5/8 firecode? Am I financing the purchase and what is the cash flow? Is it stocked or am I carrying up or down stairs? Wood or metal? Insulation? Is it all 8' work? Cathedral ceilings? Stairwells? New construction on open studs? Whose framing? Burnout or remodel? Am I taping or does someone else have to deal with it?
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

What ever you do, ALWAYS, ALWAYS put in insulation when you put up drywall, even if it's interior wall (for noise reduction).
You will not believe how much trouble I need to go through to insulate my exterior walls. Just do it. Even if it's the garage wall.
Raymond
Laffin Out Loud !!