Dryvit Repair - Minor

I have some minor repair on dryvit that I need information about sourcing the proper materials. I will need to color match existing. One damaged area is from a ladder breaking the surface, the other from a 1" hole being started for a light mount I presume, which was abandoned leaving a 3/4" deep pocket nedding filled. Tom
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 347091 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
There are many brands of EIFS. Many, especially Dryvit and Stowe, are available to licensed installers only. You might contact a local distributor of either to get in contact with a contractor. A distributor is not going to have repair quantities as they deal in full containers. Depending on the age of the installation, as with so many things, color match will be problematic because of sun fade and weathering.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .