DryLok over Asbestos Tile? (or how to waterproof over asbestos tile)

Hi.
I have water seepage spots in my basement floor after very heavy rains. The spots are in the middle of the floor. The floor is covered with 9 inch asbestos tile.
I want to waterproof the floor and put down vinyl tile.
Can I apply DryLok Masonry Waterproofer over the Asbestos Tile? How about RadonSeal?
Any thoughts on how I can waterproof the basement floor without removing the Asbestos tiles?
Thanks!
Dan
Drylock isn`t for floors and would not work if it was. Take up the floor seal the cracks, re direct outside water with grading , be sure gutters move water away . Put in a french drain and a sump pump and maybe after that it will be dry, maybe you have to high a water table.
Dan wrote:

Sure you could do it, but it would not stop your problem. DryLok hardly works on walls and it sure is not going to work on the floor, especially over the tile.
You need to address the water problem. First step is no in the basement, but outside. Make sure all the ground and walks and drives around you home slope away from the foundation for at least 15 feet. Make sure all the downspouts are directed away from that zone as well. That may do it. If not then it means digging down to the footer and adding a drain around your home to get rid of the water. Be sure to take the time to re-waterproof the walls - on the OUTSIDE at the same time.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math