dryer trouble

Well my kenmore dryer quit heating, found open thermal fuse so I replaced the temp sensor and the fuse. In a effort to not have to mess with this again I replaced the worn looking ignitor, it had been a long time since last failure and was looking bad . so replaced it and the flame sensor, for the heck of it.
well the drum turns fine, got the change out of the fins inside the drum.
but flame comes on, heats a short time and flame goes out........
any thoughts on that?
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 16:42:11 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Weak gas valve coil? Replaced one in a (forget the brand at the moment) dryer about a year ago. Dryer would start to heat then the flame would die followed by a couple click noises from the valve. It would do this over and over.

I wonder if the new flame sensor is somehow bad???

Is the exhaust vent free and clear? Even cleaning the lint trap every load doesn't take out enough lint so over time, it coats the exhaust route, making it smaller and smaller in diameter. My vent is long and requires a good cleaning every couple of years to maintain flow. With adequate flow, the heat and moisture is carried away.
FMB (North Mexico)

IS THE EXHAUST VENT FREE ( CLEAR & OPEN ) Tony
Even cleaning the lint trap every load

yeahj I vacuumed it out, but just to be sure tried running the dryer with vent disconnected. no difference:( burner goes off:(
good idea though!