Dryer problem

Page 2 of 2

I bet it just dumps in the attic, not legal but it happens

I was thinking about that and failed to write it.
Maybe through the roof or in the craw space or in the attic. Not of them are very good, but through the roof is less bad.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

I am an expert. Disconnect the transition duct from the wall and attach pantyhose. If you clothes dry in 30 minutes, your vent is clogged. This is usually the case.
Find where the vent terminates - either through the roof or out the side of the house - and clean the vent pipe from the inside and out. A shop van is one of the tools that quite often works, but is not the full solution.
Alisa LeSueur Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician http://CleanYourOwnDryerVent.com