Dryer drum stopped rotating

I've got a Kenmore 80 Series electric clothes dryer, whose drum stopped turning last night. The heat comes on, and it sounds like the motor is running, but there's no tumbling. I could probably switch out a simple part or two, if that's what wrong, but I don't know what to look for once I get the back off. Any direction would be most appreciated.
-- bruce The dignified don't even enter in the game. -- The Jam
probably a broken belt, most likely you will need to remove drum, but its no biggie.
the belt circles the drum.
on all the newer dryers you will need to remove the front, since the back supports the drum its not removable.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Door interlock switch not closing or belt is off the pulley.

Or belt is 419.
Steve
Thanks, all; it's a snapped belt. I got a couple of DIY books from the library, and have got the machine apart. Tomorrow, I'll find a new belt & see about getting the rascal back together.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

There's a kit you can buy that includes a belt, wheels that support the rear of the drum and a tensioner belt pully for about 35.00. While you're at it you might want to take off the rear panel and then the cover to access the blower fan and make sure the fan is clear of debris. Mine jammed up and I thought it was the motor gone bad.