Dryer and Hot Water heater

Last Friday my dryer went. This Friday my Hot water heater started leaking. Bought, picked up and installed both. I have two things to say. Thank you Home Depot..and Now I remember why I kept the old mini van...thank g_d.

NEVER FORGET!!!

jtees4

You did at least have them checked out first to see if whatever problem they were having was a simple one and could be corrected for less cost and hassle than replacing them?

It's always a good idea to get all the facts first so you can make an informed decision between repair and replacement (unless you were just looking forward to replacing them).

JMO

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to
Dan O.

I was planning on replacing the hot water heater this summer because I knew it was old, but did not know how old as I have lived here 6 years. Turns out it was from 1979 (found a label after removal). The dryer also was old...not sure the year. So I didn't look into fixing either though I'm sure the dryer could have easily been fixed. Just thought it was time. Now the entire house is practically new and I feel like I can "trust" everything.

NEVER FORGET!!!

jtees4