Dryer, Adhesive.

I have a Fridgedaire Tumble Dryer (FSE7747GS1), and the drum glide came unstuck. I don't need a new glide, I just need the adhesive. Can anybody recommend an adhesive that can be bought locally?
For the curious this is the part. http://www.partselect.com/xq/aspx/Inventory.470317/qx/PartDetail.htm?SourceCode=5 .
Thanks.
Thanks.

Hi,
?Locally? Have you checked appliance parts depots in the yellow pages for your area, where ever that is.
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N896 High temperature adhesive. For installing felt and rubber seals on dryers.

Look for some thing like CRC brand Disk Brake Quiet:
www.easyautopart.com/CRC_Disc_Brake_Quiet_4_oz.html
at an auto parts store, about $3-4. It's rubber glue used for preventing disk brake pads from squeaking against the calipers. It comes in various color, including green and blue. Don't let an ignorant store clerk try to sell you spray-on anti-squeak because it won't work for your purpose.

The recommended adhesive is shown right on the site you posted so why not use that.
A rubber cement designed for adhesion to plastics should work. Common item in hardware stores.