dry well cost?

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 14:33:24 GMT, "Angrie.Woman"

Someone else has mentioned the illegality of phosphates in Florida detergents, probably that is true. I also remember along about the 80s when popular detergents were being touted as "now phosphate free". I mentioned it in the post because that was about the worst thing I could think of as possibly coming from wash water. There are many things in this world worse than dumping wash water. :-)
FACE
FACE wrote: .... There are many

Until you realize that clothes lint will obliterate drainage properties in your tiny little hole in the ground in no time.
There's a reason septic tanks are designed the way they are.
On 3 Oct 2005 09:38:10 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

What hole? I just let it go on the surface under a banana tree. Bananas like mulch.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I did that in my old house. Int he summer, I just ran the drain hose out the window and watered my plants every day. Garden did great. I read that tip on some eco-friendly site, so I can't imagine it being truly harmful to the environment.
Joe writes:

I was wondering if you're violating code.

Where I live dry wells are a big no-no. Any form of "gray-water" use must be approved by our county. Forget-about-it in the cities.
I'm sure the tree's are great but this is considered "grey water" and may not be allowed in some area's. On another note I always use "grey water" and the phosphates from the soap are great for growth.

Probably about 250-300 dollars.

If it is allowed by code. If not, it can cost him many times that for fines and correction.

hand
Thanks
Okay that's 57 blocks + backhoe rental, + 4 assistants + one strawboss + trench reinforcing walls + 3 cases of beer + 2 shovels +travel time + gas + invoicing fees+ porta potty rental
Hmmm, carry the 7 ,.......
Okay I would have charged you $18,356.39 + tax
Look at how much you saved by doing it yourself !!!!
Now show this post to your wife, and she will probably want a new sofa + bedroom set from all that money you saved
AMUN