Dry wall

I need a tutorial on repairing dry wall. Next time I have to put up a ceiling, it will be a drop ceiling with acoustical tile so I can get to the pipes.
Dick
Add pictures here
✖
On May 4, 9:38 pm, snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote:

Tutorial yourself over to Google, its easy, it works, its free.
We are not free, pay the Fee.,
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote in

Drywall is something you really learn from doing aka screwing up. If you don't have a real body to show you how to do it then it's read, try & fix. You'll end up doing whatever works for you.
With repairs, you often have to make it worse before you can make it better. Better that will last anyway.
Some reading: http://www.drywallschool.com
Add pictures here
✖

Sounds like the trials and tribulations of keeping a woman. ;)

Exactly the same as keeping a woman.

Excellent reading - thank you!
Dick
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote in (Dick Adams) wrote:

More for your "women" collection:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic5hit4w&s=3
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 5 May 2008 02:38:26 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote:

I'm tired of dry wall. I want a WET WALL !!!!!
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon 05 May 2008 08:12:10p, told us...

Piss on it!
--
Wayne Boatwright
✖