Dry wall

I need a tutorial on repairing dry wall. Next time I have to put up a ceiling, it will be a drop ceiling with acoustical tile so I can get to the pipes.

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

Tutorial yourself over to Google, its easy, it works, its free.

We are not free, pay the Fee.,

Reply to
ransley

snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote in news:fvlrv2$lcr$1 @reader2.panix.com:

Drywall is something you really learn from doing aka screwing up. If you don't have a real body to show you how to do it then it's read, try & fix. You'll end up doing whatever works for you.

With repairs, you often have to make it worse before you can make it better. Better that will last anyway.

Some reading:

Red Green

Sounds like the trials and tribulations of keeping a woman. ;)

Exactly the same as keeping a woman.

Excellent reading - thank you!

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote in news:fvm8o4$afi$1 @reader2.panix.com:

More for your "women" collection:

Red Green

I'm tired of dry wall. I want a WET WALL !!!!!

Reply to
bigballs

On Mon 05 May 2008 08:12:10p, told us...

Piss on it!

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright