Drunk Drives Cement Truck off 25 ft overpass

Drunk Drives Cement Truck off 25 ft overpass

Anyone sober would have never survived.

Reply to
Jesus Christ and the Holy Ange

Beat cement truck drivers to Death with Baseball bats.

Violently overthrow the cement cartel.

Reply to
US Judges are the enemy

Hmmm, Years ago here in our city on a cold day like today(-20C) a drunk cement truck driver ran a light plowed into a car in front killing all 5 occupants. When cops came, driver tossed the Vodka bottle he was drinking out of into the cement mixer trying to hide it. He did not even tried to stop(no skid marks). He is free man now after serving 5 years. I still don't get it. Wonder Jesus loves drunkards, specially one driving cement truck?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Is this also known to be totally normal american behavior?

Reply to
nestork

years ago near pittsburgh a concrete truck driver learned his wife was having a affair with the local mayor, who had just bought a brand new caddy.

when the driver would leave for work the mayor would come over for loving......

so the concrete truck driver went to work, returned home, broke the window on the mayors new caddy and filled the new car with concrete.....

Flattened all 4 tires, totally destroyed the brand new car. Mayor kept quiet due to why it occured:)

Reply to
bob haller

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything in the article linked to in the OP that said anything about the driver being drunk.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Mayor: WTF you doing?

Concrete truck driver: Sorry! My concrete truck just had an orgasm in your car!

Reply to
Bubba

The driver was drunk his story. He didn't post a link. I don't trust cement trucks. I stay away from them, will pull over before getting stuck in traffic in front of one, and won't pass one on a curve. Habit of mine. Same applies whether the drive is drunk or sober.

Reply to
Vic Smith

I was talking about the OP (original post).

The subject line says "Drunk Drives..." but the article never says anything about the driver being drunk.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I agree. Another example of some of the OT idiots here who can't even get a simple story right. And the story is also two months old too.

Reply to
trader4

I did a word search for drunk, and not found on that page.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It's mandatory for anyone who gets a drivers license. From retired granny to new teenagers, everyone has to get drunk and drive a cement truck off a

25 foot bridge. I did mine at age 18, in order to get my full drivers license.

The drivers ed place was out of cement trucks, so I had to go to the nuclear plant and sign out a truck full of U-235 instead.

Really, what do you think? Huh?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It has also not been mentioned that today's press would not have taken the time to investigate the story for the facts. Modern urine colored journalism. Just run with it. Don't make any difference if it is the truth or not. No one will care in a week, anyway.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB