driveway sealer roller

Trying to find the roller that Loews used to sell any ideas ? I have always used the roller to seal my driveway due to being very smooth from many years of coating but now can't find the roller anymore , even at Loews. Maybe if someone has the manufactures name I can contact them directly. Walley
On Aug 10, 7:33�pm, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Rubbermaid makes one. I looked online, and there is a company called "HardwareandTools.com that sells it for $13.39.