Driveway sealer over Concrete

Question: How long should I let the cement (quickreete hydraulic) cure before the sealer can be applied over it?
Background: The driveway asphalt has shrunk a bit away from the back door steps. I filled in the cracks with hydraulic cement. I discovered that the asphalt dips slightly (last 3 or 4 inches) toward the steps and leveled the surface to direct water away from the steps.
I now have a 3" to 4" apron of cement around the steps spilling over into the asphalt. I plan to use the driveway sealer to touch this up and give it a final seal.