Driveway Problem

Hi
We had a double driveway put in by a local company. One side of the double driveway looks like some dirt was still on the roller when they pressed the asphalt as that part of the driveway looks dirty in certain areas. There is new construction in the area so we are waiting till the company comes back to do some other driveways before we raise a ruckus. We want to see what the other driveways will look like and then we can show them the difference. I sprayed it with water and the dirt is still embedded as I thought it was. Anyone know how a brand new driveway should look? I always thought it should be mostly if not all black. What would be the best remedy for this misfortune?
Thank you
To email me delete NOjunk from the email address.
An application of tar based driveway sealer should make the color match. Des

double
pressed the

There is

comes back to

what the

difference. I

was.
it should

misfortune?
its a shame you paid before you approved, maybe it will work out , or maybe someone else has a good idea

double
the
is
should
misfortune?
I wouldn't wait. The longer you delay the more ammunition they have.
BoyAngel1127 wrote:

So wait a few weeks and a few rains and it will be gone. This is not a big deal, it just seems like it.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Joseph kinda has a point here. Besides, within a few weeks after you've driven your cars over it a few dozen times, your brand new driveway will be sufficiently muddy and dirty all over.
Seems more of a cosmetic flaw than a structural flw. But if it really bugs you that much, apply a coat of asphalt driveway sealer to the whole thing.
AJS
BoyAngel1127 writes:

There is no good remedy for getting 80 percent of a big, integral job like that. You either live with the defects or have it ripped out and redone. Contractors are masters of the game of getting you to do the former.