drive way in front of garage

I see some of houses has concrete cement and some of them are led pave driveway. which one is better, last longer ? How is the cost? Is concrete cement cost more or led pave driveway?
Thanks Jenny

concrete basically needs no maintence, is resistant to gasoline and oil spills, and lasts longer.
asphalt is far cheaper, but not as good.
however oil leaks dont make nasty looking stains on asphalt
On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 05:33:01 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

And more important to me, asphalt should be re-sealed every year or so. When I had an asphalt drive way this resealing was the most nasty job around the house. That tar / sealant will get on your shoes, cloths, and hands.

the new water latex based sealer is easier to use, but its still not a fun job.
nice rich BLACK does make things look good.
Phil Again wrote:

I was told that driveway sealer is a total waste of money and unnecessary. Just fill in the cracks with crack sealer to keep the water/ice out of it. When water turns to ice it spreads the crack.
--
Blattus Slafaly ف ٣ :) ⅞

Jen-Jen, better take a refresher of your ESL course before you post again ;-)

If good English skills were required in here, half the group would be kicked out, and it would be the half that knows the important stuff, so please develop a little tolerance for those struggling with English as a second language.

Hey, it's the texting generation.
Joe

That's all well and good. Ya know, I'm a camper and outdoorsman but when I'm indoors, I don't stab my food with knife to pick it up to eat it or take a dump with my ass hanging over a downed log or low branch and wipe with dried leaves.....

Ok, I give up, what is "led pave"?
And how are other posters translating this into asphalt? I just want in on the secret!
JK