Drinking Water from Toilet

According to an informal survey it seems that most people are opposed to drinking the water from their toilets. I really can not understand why. Can someone explain this. Toilets are just bowls made of porceline.

Reply to
jojo&bobo

If drinking is all you use them for...then go ahead, knock yourself out!

Reply to
pheeh.zero

Is that you Spot?

Reply to
badgolferman

If you don't mind doing this how's about coming over to my house and lick the jar?

Reply to
Sanity

jojo& snipped-for-privacy@cid.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

How bout I take a leak & dump in your cereal bowl, you just give it a swish rinse then eat out of it?

Reply to
Red Green

Wait...if it IS porcelain it is very old...don't do it. Modern toilets are nothing more than glazed pottery!

Reply to
pheeh.zero

I guess it is a really slow day for jojo and bobo.

wrote ...

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

If dogs ran this world drinking out of toilets wouldn't be considered gauche!!

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

Of course you _can_ use the water in the tank. Problem there is if your regular water is out someone (usually me) will forget and flush the damn thing before remembering.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

I remember a relative sitting on the toilet and taking awhile to figure out why the seat had turned into a furry lump (dog's head).

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Two words. "Chocolate", and "swirlies".

- Rodge

Reply to
Rodger

And sometimes it's such a pretty blue!

- Rodger

Reply to
Rodger

That must be raspberry !!! :)

Reply to
alvinamorey

Isn't it obvious? No ice.

Reply to
Larry Bud

Human life expectancy is more than twice what it once was. This is largely because of the control of infectious diseases, through studying how the infections spread and controlling that.

One way infections spread involves contact with human feces.

Reply to
Steve E