Drinking Water from Toilet

According to an informal survey it seems that most people are opposed to drinking the water from their toilets. I really can not understand why. Can someone explain this. Toilets are just bowls made of porceline.
On Nov 24, 7:08 am, jojo& snipped-for-privacy@cid.com wrote:

If drinking is all you use them for...then go ahead, knock yourself out!
jojo& snipped-for-privacy@cid.com, 11/24/2007,8:08:27 AM, wrote:

Is that you Spot?
11/24/2007,8:08:27 AM, wrote:

If you don't mind doing this how's about coming over to my house and lick the jar?
Wait...if it IS porcelain it is very old...don't do it. Modern toilets are nothing more than glazed pottery!
jojo& snipped-for-privacy@cid.com wrote in

How bout I take a leak & dump in your cereal bowl, you just give it a swish rinse then eat out of it?
I guess it is a really slow day for jojo and bobo.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

Of course you _can_ use the water in the tank. Problem there is if your regular water is out someone (usually me) will forget and flush the damn thing before remembering.
Harry K
Harry K wrote:

And sometimes it's such a pretty blue!
- Rodger

That must be raspberry !!! :)
If dogs ran this world drinking out of toilets wouldn't be considered gauche!!
Ivan Vegvary

I remember a relative sitting on the toilet and taking awhile to figure out why the seat had turned into a furry lump (dog's head).

Mark Lloyd
jojo& snipped-for-privacy@cid.com wrote:

Two words. "Chocolate", and "swirlies".
- Rodge
On Nov 24, 8:08 am, jojo& snipped-for-privacy@cid.com wrote:

Isn't it obvious? No ice.
On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 07:08:27 -0600, jojo& snipped-for-privacy@cid.com wrote:

Human life expectancy is more than twice what it once was. This is largely because of the control of infectious diseases, through studying how the infections spread and controlling that.
One way infections spread involves contact with human feces.