Drinking water for Lima, Peru

Hope this URL goes to the video:

Here is the web page with the obnoxious pop up ads.

. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormin,

An interesting approach to the water problem. Will it scale up and how much will it cost?

Dave M.

Reply to
David L. Martel

Just saw the article. I don't have any more information. I thought the idea was good, they seem to have plenty of humidity and not enough drinking water.

. Christ> Stormin,

Reply to
Stormin Mormon