drilling porceline tile

We need to drill porceline tile to attach a handicap rail to wood blocking placed in the wall. Carbide bits will drill through most tiles, but not porceline. I have tried. Tile companies state that diamond bits are needed, and must be used with water. Anyone experienced with this process? Where can these be purchased?
Chamblin wrote:

Wasn't this question answered to your satisfaction in the other thread? There's no reason to start a new thread on the same topic.
As far as the diamond bits - eBay.
Most responses indicated using a carbide bit which will not work. I clarified this in the new thread, along with the clarification of the wood blocking. Thanks, I have now found a source for diamond bits.
Chamblin wrote:

Most responses indicated a spear point carbide bit which works quite well. A standard twist carbide drill bit never worked for me on porcelain tile.
Good luck with it.
Spear-point carbide bit works fine for me. Make a starter hole with a carbide-pointed scribe or other small tool, using a small hammer. They are sometimes sold as "glass and ceramic drill bits". I got mine at Home Depot.