Drilling nother hole in belt

After losing weight, I need to drill nother hole in my belt. I got a drill bitt that is about the same size as the belt holes, put it in my elecktric drill, but I'm not sure how to drill the hole without drilling a hole in my stummick. That would hurt. Is there a sheild or something I can use?

My wife is Blond

Reply to
My.wife.is.Blond

Put the belt on your wife using her as a fitting dummy then you can concentrate on drilling a straight and properly positioned hole. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Hmm, Is this question from you or your blond wife?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Don't feed the trolls!

Reply to
Dick Adams

Won't work. Wife has different belt size.

.

Put the belt on your wife using her as a fitting dummy then you can concentrate on drilling a straight and properly positioned hole. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It's called reverse trolling, in case you don't know that. You reel the troll in then WAHM!! You got it and you can hang its head on the wall over the fireplace. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Are you a home owner? If so, the other poster at home dot com just proved that you're a racist, inflamatory race baiter.

Isn't it interesting, the stuff you learn on Usenet?

.

It's called reverse trolling, in case you don't know that. You reel the troll in then WAHM!! You got it and you can hang its head on the wall over the fireplace. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

snipped-for-privacy@condom.com wrote in news:sb6eh8dteacou18lulrpirk1judvd6lbrg@

4ax.com:

You sure have a lot of time on your hands, "Home Guy".

Reply to
Doug Miller

Forget about drilling the hole. It will be easier and more fun to gain a few pounds back and use an existing hole.

Reply to
Larry W

I started buying belts that have parallel holes punched in the entire length of the belt. That type of belt has held up better than any other type of belt for me. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

You use a right angle head with a screw machine bit. Drill it from the backside. If you don't have enough clearance, you haven't lost enough weight to need another notch yet anyway.

Reply to
Mark Storkamp

People always jump to the conclusion they want to believe.

How can you be sure you lost weight?

How do you know your belt didn't get longer?

Reply to
nestork

A leather punch is good because it's easy to sterilize. Then if you get a hole in your stomach (note the correct spelling) it probably won't get infected.

Reply to
micky

As usual, you insist on thinking firmly in the box.

How do you shorten the belt?

That's not the question. The question is how do you hold your pants up?

The answer is suspenders, which are not only more reliable and faster to get on, but insensitive to weight changes.

Reply to
TimR

on, but insensitive to weight changes.

I tried them for working around the house. I certainly didn't like them. I can't stand anything hanging on my shoulders (I carry my backpack by its top handle).

Reply to
krw

on, but insensitive to weight changes.

In that case you must have a problem with shirts and sweaters and, if you wear them, undershirts. They all "hang" from your shoulders. Or maybe you simply have too much weight on your belt, presuming that that's the alternative. You could also try the wide-band type of suspenders like Craftsman, as opposed to the narrow and sometimes single back strap more fashionable models.

I don't hang anything particularly heavy from mine, just wallet and change purse in my pockets. They certainly help with breathing and expansion due to (over?-) eating but I wonder if they don't help too much.

Somewhat similar situation to a corset which compresses your trunk (abdomen and rib cage) and if it's tight enough prevents you eating all but tiny portions. You lose weight and can't compensate by eating more but other than the constrictive pain it has the negative of artificially supporting your back. When you take it off your back muscles may be excessively weak resulting in back pain.

In the case of suspenders you're losing the constriction of the belt so you're able to eat more without that over-stuffed feeling. There are definitely trade-offs here.

Reply to
knuckle-dragger

on, but insensitive to weight changes.

You really don't have to advertise that you're a moron. We got the message some time back.

Reply to
krw