Drilling nother hole in belt

After losing weight, I need to drill nother hole in my belt. I got a drill bitt that is about the same size as the belt holes, put it in my elecktric drill, but I'm not sure how to drill the hole without drilling a hole in my stummick. That would hurt. Is there a sheild or something I can use?
My wife is Blond
On 2/9/2013 9:59 PM, snipped-for-privacy@condom.com wrote:

Put the belt on your wife using her as a fitting dummy then you can concentrate on drilling a straight and properly positioned hole. ^_^
TDD

Don't feed the trolls!
On 2/9/2013 10:50 PM, Dick Adams wrote:

It's called reverse trolling, in case you don't know that. You reel the troll in then WAHM!! You got it and you can hang its head on the wall over the fireplace. ^_^
TDD
Are you a home owner? If so, the other poster at home dot com just proved that you're a racist, inflamatory race baiter.
Isn't it interesting, the stuff you learn on Usenet?

It's called reverse trolling, in case you don't know that. You reel the troll in then WAHM!! You got it and you can hang its head on the wall over the fireplace. ^_^
TDD
Won't work. Wife has different belt size.
Put the belt on your wife using her as a fitting dummy then you can concentrate on drilling a straight and properly positioned hole. ^_^
TDD
snipped-for-privacy@condom.com wrote:

Hmm, Is this question from you or your blond wife?
snipped-for-privacy@condom.com wrote in news:sb6eh8dteacou18lulrpirk1judvd6lbrg@ 4ax.com:

You sure have a lot of time on your hands, "Home Guy".

Forget about drilling the hole. It will be easier and more fun to gain a few pounds back and use an existing hole.
--
Often wrong, never in doubt.

On 2/10/2013 10:07 AM, Larry W wrote:

I started buying belts that have parallel holes punched in the entire length of the belt. That type of belt has held up better than any other type of belt for me. ^_^
http://preview.tinyurl.com/ankwnfw
TDD
snipped-for-privacy@condom.com wrote:

You use a right angle head with a screw machine bit. Drill it from the backside. If you don't have enough clearance, you haven't lost enough weight to need another notch yet anyway.

People always jump to the conclusion they want to believe.
How can you be sure you lost weight?
How do you know your belt didn't get longer?
--
nestork

A leather punch is good because it's easy to sterilize. Then if you get a hole in your stomach (note the correct spelling) it probably won't get infected.

As usual, you insist on thinking firmly in the box.
How do you shorten the belt?
That's not the question. The question is how do you hold your pants up?
The answer is suspenders, which are not only more reliable and faster to get on, but insensitive to weight changes.

I tried them for working around the house. I certainly didn't like them. I can't stand anything hanging on my shoulders (I carry my backpack by its top handle).

snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

In that case you must have a problem with shirts and sweaters and, if you wear them, undershirts. They all "hang" from your shoulders. Or maybe you simply have too much weight on your belt, presuming that that's the alternative. You could also try the wide-band type of suspenders like Craftsman, as opposed to the narrow and sometimes single back strap more fashionable models.

I don't hang anything particularly heavy from mine, just wallet and change purse in my pockets. They certainly help with breathing and expansion due to (over?-) eating but I wonder if they don't help too much.
Somewhat similar situation to a corset which compresses your trunk (abdomen and rib cage) and if it's tight enough prevents you eating all but tiny portions. You lose weight and can't compensate by eating more but other than the constrictive pain it has the negative of artificially supporting your back. When you take it off your back muscles may be excessively weak resulting in back pain.
In the case of suspenders you're losing the constriction of the belt so you're able to eat more without that over-stuffed feeling. There are definitely trade-offs here.

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 23:06:56 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.gov wrote:

You really don't have to advertise that you're a moron. We got the message some time back.