Driftwood as firewood?

But you might get some very pretty colors from saltwater driftwood...

Reply to
rbowman

When I was in living in AK, we'd pile driftwood as high as we could, douse it with diesel fuel and then set our beers next to the blaze so they wouldn't freeze.

If you stood close to the fire, it was too hot. If you stood too far back, your beer would freeze before you could finish it. Solution: Find a comfortable spot to stand and drink fast. ;-)

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

When it gets that cold you should switch to 100 proof or better.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Everclear was always on stand-by.

Reply to