Drier exhaust

What's the big deal if we send drier exhausts up the chimney? I mean methane give water and co2, just like the drier, right?
Then what if we just send it out the window? is there any problem with removing some glass from both window and storm window and sending it out that way?
                - = - Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist      BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]

The big deal is, dryer exhaust contains lots of lint. Lint catches fire in chimney & burns house down, or at least gives you a big scare until it burns it's self out!! I've never seen but one chimney fire and it was scarry enough to last a lifetime.

That would work OK, but why not do it right and put a hole through the wall for the 4" exhaust pipe with a vent cap on the outside?
Be sure to use rigid metal piping no matter which way you go to the outside with the end.
Tom J

Or the exhaust from the furnace re-entering the house through the dryer vent.

As mentioned, removing the window and exhausting the dryer out that way should do you fine, also as indicated use metal sold venting, below is a recommended vent length chart so you don't have a vent that is too long, which is also bad.
http://www.applianceaid.com/vent-length.html
jeff.