dried foam insulation on linoleum

Yes, I have a couple of spots where some foam insulation fell and dried on the linoleum. It's been there (un-noticed) for a few months.

Anyone know how to get this out?

Reply to
smith_bp101

Call the applicator and ask for help. Not knowing what kind of foam it is makes a huge difference You might try nail polish remover.. Might also take the shine off the floor

Reply to
SQLit

-> Yes, I have a couple of spots where some foam insulation fell and dried

-> on the linoleum. It's been there (un-noticed) for a few months.

->

-> Anyone know how to get this out?

I'd try one of those plastic putty knives to scrape it off.

Reply to
Suzie-Q

And after that, put some waterless hand soap on it and let it sit. After it softens up, work it around with your fingers.

Reply to
Bob

might try goof off, it removes all sorts of stuff, like dried contact cement on a vinyl floor... didnt damage the floor!

also good for removing kids writing on walls with permanent marker~!

Reply to
hallerb

Depending on what king of foam it is, squeezing an orange peel at it might work.

Reply to
Goedjn

All, Thanks for the replies. I will try the nail polisher remover first and work down. I will let you know what finally gets it off. Thanks guys.

Reply to
smith_bp101