dried foam insulation on linoleum

Yes, I have a couple of spots where some foam insulation fell and dried on the linoleum. It's been there (un-noticed) for a few months.
Anyone know how to get this out?

Call the applicator and ask for help. Not knowing what kind of foam it is makes a huge difference You might try nail polish remover.. Might also take the shine off the floor
smith snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:
-> Yes, I have a couple of spots where some foam insulation fell and dried -> on the linoleum. It's been there (un-noticed) for a few months. -> -> Anyone know how to get this out?
I'd try one of those plastic putty knives to scrape it off.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

might try goof off, it removes all sorts of stuff, like dried contact cement on a vinyl floor... didnt damage the floor!
also good for removing kids writing on walls with permanent marker~!
On 16 Jan 2006 20:19:38 -0800, smith snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Depending on what king of foam it is, squeezing an orange peel at it might work.
All, Thanks for the replies. I will try the nail polisher remover first and work down. I will let you know what finally gets it off. Thanks guys.