dried concrete

hello, i poured concrete pads in my driveway, my crew was not enough fast to smooth the top of concrete pads, i have now dried concrete and the forms are stuck in the concrete. i'm having a difficult time to remove the forms it takes a long time to remove 1 foot. 2nd i need to smooth the top part of the cement pads.
i need some ideas, how to remove the forms. and the best way to top the pad with concrete and glue, for the 2nd top no to crack later one.
i thank you
max
hazak wrote:

Working with concrete takes a lot more work than most people think. It takes many times that when using people who are not skilled and far more if the prep work has not been properly done. I don't know exactly what condition your job is in now, but maybe you should be considering bringing in the pros.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Sorry in a driveway with the weight and heat of car tires no topcoat will really do much.
Bring in backhoe and start over:(
Start over