Dremmel Tool

I need a cut out tool to install a towel bar in a shower I recently redid with tile. I thought I wasn't going to miss the towel bar there. But I was wrong.
I did a search and someone recommended a chicago type corded dremmel tool for around 100$? Is that the consensus? Is that the same Chicago tool company that is sold at Harbor Freight?
TIA
What is being suggested is the Chicago (read: Harbor Freight) knock off of the Fein Multimaster. Dremel has made a knock off of it also.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG wrote:

As has Rockwell, Bosch, and others.
Does anyone know whether the bits (blades?) are interchangeable?

If you are going to do much with this tool, and everyone does once they buy one, get a Foredom.
Steve
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 12:39:43 -0800 (PST), in2dadark

Why buy a "Chicago" brand when there are plenty of Dremmels under $100? Hard to find a lower quality than "Chicago."