Drainage question (accordion coupling)

I have a summer cottage where I must turn disconnect the plumbing for the winter months. It sits on concrete foundations and in the winter the ground can heave and move the house a bit and break the PVC pipes underground. On the outgoing drain (to the sewer system) there used to be what can best be described as an "accordion type" coupling that I could easily take on and off to disconnect the plumbing from the house.
Since repairs were made this year to the system, the plumber this time did not use this coupling and now I would like to replace it. I have googled the internet looking for it but I am not sure what it is even called. Anyone know what the part I am talking about is called? And know where to get one?
Any help would be appreciated.
anonymous wrote:

Fernco makes an expansion coupling just for the purpose: http://www.fernco.com/XJ.asp but you may have to special order: http://www.fernco.com/XJ.asp
More common is their 1056 series (used to be called Mission): http://www.fernco.com/1056.asp These are *not* No-Hub couplings. They offer some flex capability and can be slid down the pipe easily to disconnect.
Jim

What? Before you go just 'disconnecting' the sewer line you'd do well to speak with the munipical sewer folks first. You generally can't just disconnect it. There's the issue of sewer gasses and risk of explosion that MUST be taken properly into account.

A licensed plumber? And didn't follow the local code requirments? Sounds like that plumber's coming back to do some free corrections...
Call your the sewer department. Do it the right way and avoid blowing up the house.