Drainage cleaning advice

Hi,
Lately I noticed that the drainage from laundry / Kitchen is slow which might be because of residual deposits on inner lining on the pipes.
I tried cleaning it with drain solutions and even tried with 25' snake pipe. I am planning to buy a 50' snake pipe and before that would appreciate for any guidance.
Any suggestions or recommendations for good and economical drainage cleaners who can clean the complete drainage system.
BTW, I live around West San Jose, California.
TIA, George

> I tried cleaning it with drain solutions and even tried with 25' snake

hello, I have fixed many drains with the 50ft milwaukee drain cleaner (snake). The one time I couldn't fix one a real plumber who found the clog with a tiny camera whicyh goes down the drain had and to repair the drain line from the house to the street which required digging up the yard. If you can't get it clean at the laundry then perhaps you can try downstream (basement?) before you call in a pro. Roto Rooter is one brand name that is well known.
Have you tried some real hot water?
Rick Samuel wrote:

Second that. And REALLY hot water!
Put a couple of gallons from the water heater on the stove, add 1/4 cup salt, bring to a vigorous boil.
(The salt increases the boiling temperature.)
George, pouring chemicals down the drain seldom if ever cure plumbing problems. More often than not, they increase the problems. There is one possible exception to this statement - there are enzymes that eat organics that can work if the problem is built up soap scum/lint or something else the enzyme likes. Here is one: http://www.plumbingsupply.com/roebic.html
The next best solution would be to hire a plumber to properly clean the drain line and vent located in the problem area. Impress on him that you want the pipe(s) really cleaned with the proper size spring cutter especially if this really old cast iron that has grown nodules inside the pipe. PVC pipe is not really prone to this problem.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .