Drain Stopper "Rapid-Fit" Problem

I have a "Rapid-Fit" drain Stopper in my bath. Lately, for some reason, it hasn't stopped the water from draining. No problem, I thought, I just went to the store and bought another one. I put that one in and that doesn't stop the water either. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
Senin wrote:

There was some discussion here: http://www.bobvila.com/wwwboard/messages/150945.html
See if any of that applies.
Jim