drain line vent thing?

Hey all,
Having a major brain cramp here. They make this fitting, acts as a vacumn breaker that you can install between a trap and the main waste line to prevent the trap from being sucked dry when you don't have access to vent it properly. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of it.
Anyone know? Thanks, -Brian
Brian V wrote:

Generic name is "air-admittance valve". Oatey makes an inexpensive plastic one. Studor makes a more sophisticated one.
See both here: http://www.plumbingsupply.com/autovent.html
Not all jurisdictions will accept them...
Jim

vacumn
vent it

Thanks Jim!

Sometimes referred to as a cheater vent.